tiistai 20. syyskuuta 2011

SURPRISE !

So, yesterday my boyfriend sent me a textmessage that said something like "you have a package waiting for you at the mail office", I was like WOOAAA 'cause I had been waiting for it quite long ! So yeah it wasn't really a surprise, but I didn't know what he had ordered ! Tho I had been making investigation at the website watching what products had been recently bought and such.. *sneaking* ( ̄▽ ̄) I know, I'm lame. That's what my bf said too when he found out about me tryin' to figure out the contents of the package :-D sry hun
The package was ordered from Blippo, they're having a huge outlet because they're moving or something like that, so the things were cheap ! But moving onto the things I got:
AND HEY PLEASE IGNORE MY HELLO KITTY SHEETS, MY INNER CHILD DOES NOT DIE

The super fab package :-D





The totoro totebag is my ultimate favourite ! I already had two totoro totes but hey, there's no such thing as too many cute totes 
 (゚ー゚)(。_。)


AND I just had to add this pic of Okko, I mean c'mon how does he lift that ear up when it's supposed to stay down ?! I'm probably never going to grow tired of laughing at this dog, he's probably the stupidest animal on earth :-------) You guys should see him when he's given a treat, the guy goes NUTS 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti